Apr 08, 2021
The advantages of fiber laser welding, and related configurations and processes
Welding equipment: The welding work can be done with a domestic welding machine; filling and covering use automatic welding equipment.
Welding material: Welding wire is selected as the base material for root welding, such as 304 or 316 stainless steel wire reel.
Groove cleaning: Before grouping, clean the groove first.
Advantages of welding with angle grinded fiber continuous laser (wavelength 1060-1080um):
(1) Automation: High degree of automation, high-precision welding, can be equipped with manipulators, CNC machine tools and sensor systems to detect process parameters and ensure welding quality.
(2) Welding speed: high production efficiency, fast speed reduces thermal stress and heat-affected zone, and the deformation of the workpiece is small.
(3) Fine welding seam and smooth surface: reduce subsequent processes (such as polishing and grinding).
(4) High welding strength: The welded work piece can withstand bending or hydroforming.
(5) Welding penetration: the instantaneous penetration force (according to power) can reach a depth of more than 1CM.
(6) Welding pool: through gas protection, the pool has no porosity and no impurities.
(7) Non-contact: The welding process is non-contact with the workpiece. The loss is small.
(8) Strong scalability: other production processes such as quenching, cladding, and cutting can be realized by replacing parts.
(9) Strong configuration ability: wire feeding welding, weaving welding, and handheld welding (flexible) can be realized.
(10) It belongs to the environment-friendly and safe welding process, and the welding cost is low.
Replace (laser head) to achieve different processes:
(1) Laser welding (ordinary welding head and swing welding head)
Laser welding is a process in which two metal workpieces are self-fused and welded by direct laser irradiation on the metal surface. Ordinary laser welding head irradiates the laser on the workpiece in the form of on-focus or off-focus for welding.
The swing welding head can customize the width of the weld and refract the light into various patterns during welding to weld the workpiece. The advantage is that it can be roughed and welded to some workpieces with large weld gaps.
(2) Laser quenching (quenching head)
Laser quenching technology uses a focused laser beam to be incident on the surface of the steel material, so that the temperature rapidly rises above the phase transition point. When the laser is removed, due to the rapid heat conduction effect of the inner layer material that is still at a low temperature, the heated surface Rapid cooling to below the martensite transformation point, and then realize the surface transformation hardening of the workpiece. For example, the maximum hardened layer depth of laser melting and hardening on the surface of large rolls can reach more than 2 mm.
(3) Laser cladding (cladding head)
Laser cladding technology is a process that uses a laser beam and a powder feeder to cladding a layer of material with special properties on the surface of a selected workpiece to improve the surface properties of the workpiece. For a large number of vulnerable parts such as rolls, guides, conveyor rolls, pinch rolls, and shear blades in the metallurgical industry, the biggest advantage of laser cladding and alloying technology is to turn the overall alloying of the rolls into surface alloying or cladding. , While greatly improving the service life of rolls and other vulnerable parts, the increase in production costs is limited. Obviously, the correct design, selection and use of alloy powder is the key to the success of this technology.
(4) Laser cutting (cutting head)
Laser cutting is a process that uses the energy released by laser irradiation on the surface of the workpiece to heat the workpiece and cut with gas (air, nitrogen, foreign gas).
(1) Laser wire welding
It is equipped with wire feeder and laser to realize laser brazing function, which can weld some products with large gaps and fillers.
(2) Camera positioning
Before welding, take a picture of the weld, identify the position of the weld through the picture, and control the bald head for welding. The advantage is to solve the problem of insufficient loading and unloading accuracy.
(3) Seam tracking
Real-time identification of the weld position, and control the laser head for welding. The advantage is that it is fast and sensitive!
The value of laser processing:
The biggest cost of laser processing is that the one-time investment in equipment is relatively expensive. Once the equipment is invested, the operating cost is relatively low and the cycle of laser processing is short without considering the investment cost of the equipment, which can greatly save maintenance time, thereby ensuring Produced in time, and the performance is as new.
With the rapid development of laser processing equipment and processing technology and the unprecedented increase in people's awareness of remanufacturing, the depth and breadth of the application of laser remanufacturing technology will become deeper and more extensive, which will bring unprecedented benefits and development, and make it for China. And the construction of a conservation-oriented economic society to make application contributions.
Previous: No Information