Laser welding machine is mainly used in hole-filling of gold and silver ornaments, spot welding, joint repairing and flaw setting.
1. CCD observation system: The operator can clearly observe the welding details.
2. Touch screen panel: It can adjust welding details, such as frequency, speed, laser output, etc.
3. Welding head: The welding head of the automatic welding machine can achieve uniform welding, stable performance and continuous laser discharge.
4. Laser source: The laser source can be matched with RAYCUS, IPG and other brands according to requirements, with stable performance and long service life.
5. Advanced chiller: good cooling effect, no noise, no pollution.
6. Four-axis linkage: not limited by the shape of welded parts.
|Module way||4-axis linkage|
|Electrical connections||AC220/380V ± 5%, 50HZ / 60HZ|
|Working environment||Temperature≤40℃/Humidity< 90%|
|Equipment size||1500x750x1200 mm|
1. Spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding and sealing welding can be performed on the workpiece;
2. Fast welding speed, high aspect ratio, small heat-affected zone and small deformation during welding;
3. The welding seam is smooth and beautiful, no need or simple treatment after welding;
4. Fully automatic welding, easy to operate, fast and efficient;
5. Consistency of welding effect from beginning to end;
6. It can precisely control the welding spot formed by each pulse energy to achieve the best welding effect.
Suitable for welding or repairing various metal, alloy and steel molds.
(1) Kitchen and bathroom supplies: kettle, vacuum cup, stainless steel bowl, metal water pipe.
(2) Stainless steel products, golf heads, zinc alloy artwork.
(3) Aluminum alloy, laptop casing, mobile phone battery, electrical accessories, filters, nozzles.
(4) Fiber optic coupler, electron gun, capacitor, lithium ion battery, sensor, tungsten wire, high-power diode, etc.
Wooden case and plastic film.
1. What are the main functions of the laser welding machine?
Mainly for the welding of metal to replace the traditional argon arc and soldering.
2. What are the advantages of laser welding?
Laser welding has no requirements for technicians, it is quick to get started, there is no heat deformation after welding, and it can be used without polishing and grinding.
3: How can I use the machine, if I'm a new buyer?
We will deliver English manual and video with the machine to you. If you still need our help, please contact us.
4: How can I know your machine is designed for my product?
You can send us samples and we test it on the machine.
|Beam diameter||2.0 mm|
|Adjustable light spot||±3.0mm|
|A single point of energy||60J||70J||80J|
|Overall power consumption||3.5kW||5kW||6kW|
|Cooling system||Water cooling|
|Monitoring system||CCD Monitoring system|
|Control Method||CNC Control|
|Pump light source||Single lamp||Double light||Double light|
|Module way||4 axis linkage|
|Electrical connections||AC220V ± 5%, 50HZ / 60HZ||AC380V ± 5%, 50HZ / 60HZ||AC380V ± 5%, 50HZ / 60HZ|
|Work environment||Temperature≤40℃/Humidity< 90%|