The hand-held welding gun replaces the previously fixed optical path, and the welding is hand-held, flexible and convenient, and the welding distance is longer, and the limitation of the space of the worktable is overcome, and the workpiece cannot be automatically welded when the workpiece size is not uniform. Mainly for large workpieces, fixed positions such as inner right angle, outer right angle, flat weld welding, small heat affected area during welding, small deformation, large welding depth and firm welding. It is a relatively flexible new welding process for welding large workpieces at a long distance.
Portable Handheld Metal Fiber Laser Welding Machine
Laser welding machines are widely used in cell phone battery shells, electronic parts, mobile communications, precision equipment, hardware products, auto parts, glasses, watches, jewelry, medical equipment, vacuum flasks, hip flasks, kitchens and other industries. The hand-held welding gun replaces the previously fixed optical path, and the welding method is handheld, flexible and convenient, and the welding distance is longer, which overcomes the limitation of the workbench space. This is a relatively flexible new welding process for welding large workpieces over long distances.
1. This machine adopts 1000 watt fiber laser, which is of high electro-optical conversion efficiency and long laser life;
2. The whole machine has low energy consumption, maintenance-free, high stability, can save users a lot of processing costs;
3. GOOD beam quality, fast welding speed, large depth-width ratio, small taper, high precision, the welding is fine and firm and the welding seam is smooth and flat.
4. Pulse width and power are adjustable, support continuous welding and spot welding, suitable for different processing needs;
Laser Maximum Power
Total Power Consumption
8KW <16KW / <18KW
Min line width
Continous working time
380V/3 Phases /50Hz or 60Hz( 220V/ Single Phase/50 or 60Hz)
1. What are the main functions of this laser welding machine?
It can take the place of traditional argon arc welding and brazing. It can weld stainless steel, iron plate, galvanized plate, copper plate, aluminum alloy plate and other metal materials.
2. What are the advantages of laser welding?
Laser welding has no requirements for technicians, it is quick to get started, there is no heat deformation after welding, and it can be used without polishing and grinding.
3. Does the laser welding machine need a computer?
No extra computer is required. There is a control screen. On the top, three parameters are set. CUR(current) : laser power; WID(pulse width): lasting time the laser stays on the material, and FRE(welding frequency): the welding speed. There is no high demand for personnel, and it can be used after simple training.
4. How to select the suitable machine?
Previous: No Information