Ultraviolet laser marking machine uses 355nm UV laser as the light source. The machine uses third-order intracavity frequency doubling technology. Small size, can greatly reduce the mechanical deformation of the material and has little influence on the processing heat, it is mainly used for superfine marking, engraving, cutting.
Portable UV Tabletop Laser Marking Machine
1. Cold processing marking: no thermal effect and material burning problem.
2. Strong mechanical stability
3. Strong resistance to external temperature interference
4. Good beam quality
5. High long-term work stability
(1) It is widely used in electronic components, battery chargers, electric wire, computer accessories, mobile phone accessories (mobile phone screen, LCD screen) and communication products.
(2) Automobile and motorcycle spare parts, auto glass, instrument appliance, optical device, aerospace, military industry products, hardware machinery, tools, measuring tools, cutting tools, sanitary ware.
(3) Pharmaceutical, food, beverage and cosmetics industry.
(4) Glass, crystal products, arts and crafts of surface and internal thin film etching, ceramic cutting or engraving, clocks and watches and glasses.
(5) It can be marked on polymer material, majority of the metal and non-metallic materials for surface processing and coating film processing, pervious to light polymer materials, plastic, etc,.
1.What is the processed material? ( stainless steel, aluminum, wood, plastic etc....)
A: Fiber laser marking machine is for marking metal part and CO2 laser marking machine is for marking non-metal part. UV laser is for brittle and non-metal materials.
2.Effective marking size?
A:110*110mm, 200*200mm, 300*300mm or customized size.
3.How to mark on cylindrical or round surface?
A: Standard models can mark on flat surface, if curved surface marking is needed, you need pay extra for a rotary fixture.
4.What is your marking depth?
A: All laser marking depth is less than 1mm, but if you keep marking and marking repeatedly, it will be deeper.
|Maximum pulse energy||0.1mJ@30KHz||0.12mJ@40KHz|
|Pulse Repetition Frequency||1-150KHz||1-150KHz|
|Average power stability||<3%||<3%|
|Spatial mode||TEM00 (M²< 1.5)||TEM00 (M²< 1.5)|
|Polarization ratio||>100:1 Horizontal||>100:1 Horizontal|
|1/e2 beam diameter at output||0.7mm||0.8mm|