5W Small Design UV Laser Marking Equipment Video Product Features 1. Buit-in-one structure, needs small space 2. Famous laser source 3. High-quality galvo and Feild lens Advantages 1. Cold processing marking: no thermal effect and material burning problem. 2. Good beam quality 3. Strong...
1. Buit-in-one structure, needs small space
2. Famous laser source
3. High-quality galvo and Feild lens
1. Cold processing marking: no thermal effect and material burning problem.
2. Good beam quality
3. Strong resistance to external temperature interference
4. Stable performance and fast marking speed
(1) UV laser is widely used to mark electronic parts, battery chargers, wires, computer accessories, mobile phone LCD screens and communication products.
(2) Automobile and motorcycle accessories, automobile glass, instrumentation, optical devices, aerospace, military products, hardware machinery, tools, measuring tools, cutting tools, sanitary ware.
(3) Pharmaceutical, food, beverage and cosmetic industries.
(4) Glass, crystal products, surface and internal film etching process, ceramic cutting or engraving, clocks and glass glasses.
(5) The ultraviolet laser marking machine can mark polymer materials, most metal and non-metal materials for surface treatment and coating processing, and can penetrate light polymer materials, plastics, fireproof materials, etc.
Q1. This is the first time I use this kind of machine, is it easy to operate?
YES, it is easy and safe to use. There are English manuals and guide videos that show how to use the machine. We can keep in touch for any help.
Q2. Can you recommend a MACHINE to me, thanks?
Yes, in order to recommend you a suitable machine, please tell us the max working area, materials to be processed and expected product results.
Q3. MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)?
MOQ is 1 set.
Generally it will be delivered within 5 working days after we get the payment.
Maximum pulse energy
Pulse Repetition Frequency
Average power stability
TEM00 (M²< 1.5)
TEM00 (M²< 1.5)
1/e2 beam diameter at output