Ultraviolet laser marking machine uses 355nm UV laser as the light source. The machine uses third-order intracavity frequency doubling technology. Small size, can greatly reduce the mechanical deformation of the material and has little influence on the processing heat, it is mainly used for superfine marking, engraving, cutting.
Portable UV Laser Marking Machine
One-piece design, the internal drive circuit board is integrated, and the laser output can be obtained by connecting the external 12V power supply. Without adjusting frame manufacturing process, the laser has stable mechanical performance and can run stably for a long time.
1. Cold processing marking: no thermal effect and material burning problem.
2. All-in-one design
3. Strong resistance to external temperature interference
4. Good beam quality
5. High long-term work stability
|Product name||UV laser marking machine|
|Laser beam quality||M2<1.1|
|Min. line width||≤0.005mm|
|Cooling type||Air cooling/Water cooling(optional)|
|Controller||computer with marking software|
|Computer||18.5 large screen LCD|
1. It is suitable for the high-end market of ultra-fine processing, and is very suitable for marking the surface of packaging bottles of cosmetics, medicines, video tapes and other polymer materials;
2. It is suitable for the high-speed segmentation of glass materials of food and medicine packaging materials and the cutting of complex patterns of silicon wafers.
3. Flexible PCB marking and marking;
4. Processing silicon wafer micro-holes and blind holes;
5. LCD liquid crystal glass two-dimensional code identification, glassware perforation, metal surface coating identification, plastic buttons, electronic components, gifts, communication equipment, building materials, etc.
Packaging & Shipping
Q1: Are you a factory or a trade company ?
A1: We are manufacturing laser machines and we provide perfect OEM and after-sale service.
Q2: How about the machine guarantee?
A2: We generally offer you 1 year guarantee.
Q3: How can I use the machine, if I'm a new buyer?
A3: We will deliver an English user manual to you. If you need further help, please contact us.
Q4: How do you control your quality?
A4: We'll test the machine and go through every corner to check the accuracy. Machines will not be dispatched until running at least two days continuously to ensure quality.
Q5: How can I know your machine is designed for my product?
A5: You can send us samples of your product and we test it on the machine.