Ultraviolet laser marking machine uses 355nm UV laser as the light source. The machine uses third-order intracavity frequency doubling technology. Small size, can greatly reduce the mechanical deformation of the material and has little influence on the processing heat, it is mainly used for superfine marking, engraving, cutting.
Portable UV Tabletop Laser Marking Machine
The machine takes 355nm pumped purple light laser device as the light source. Narrower pulse width and smaller heat affection contribute to generate peak power. The higher the peak power is, the wider the adapting range of materials is. This implement perfect printing in some relatively hard material.
1. Cold processing marking: no thermal effect and material burning problem.
2. Strong mechanical stability
3. Strong resistance to external temperature interference
4. Good beam quality
5. High long-term work stability
1. We will supply instant online service to foreign customers. According to foreign customer's requirement, we are able to arrange for technicans to go abord to install or maintain the machine.
2. We offer free replacement within one year warranty if any damage under normal using condition.
3. We will offer software upgrade for free for life.
4. We will regularly evaluate the staff's service attitude to improve service quality.
Q1. How to get the most suitable machine and the best price?
Please tell us what material you are dealing with and what is the maximum size of the material? We will recommend the most suitable model for you and provide the best price.
Q2. What if we don’t know how to use the machine?
We will send you manuals and guide videos in English, which can teach you how to operate the machine. If you still can't learn how to use it, we are willing to provide online help, for example, we can talk via phone, email or Whatsapp.
|Maximum pulse energy||0.1mJ@30KHz||0.12mJ@40KHz|
|Pulse Repetition Frequency||1-150KHz||1-150KHz|
|Average power stability||<3%||<3%|
|Spatial mode||TEM00 (M²< 1.5)||TEM00 (M²< 1.5)|
|Polarization ratio||>100:1 Horizontal||>100:1 Horizontal|
|1/e2 beam diameter at output||0.7mm||0.8mm|