P ortable L aser M arking M achine Marker for M etal Product Introduction Handheld portable laser marking machine fiber for metal 20W, with high conversion efficiency of electric-light, is mainly used to the field which requests high quality to deepness, smoothness and precision, such as...
Handheld portable laser marking machine fiber for metal 20W, with high conversion efficiency of electric-light, is mainly used to the field which requests high quality to deepness, smoothness and precision, such as horology, communication products images marking etc.
Compare with other types of lasers, this laser offers a handheld marking head which could be extended 2 meters away from power enclosure, the laser could be used in 2 scenario: either to integrate with flow line or for bulky substrate laser marking.
* Compact: The high-tech product, which is combined of laser device, computer, auto controller and precision machinery.
* High Precision: Re-position precision is 0.002mm.
* High Speed: Imported scanning system makes the scanning speed up to 7m/s.
* Easily Operating: Afford the specific coding software based on Windows, you can input and output by computer according to edit in the both of the specific coding software and the graphic software such as Auto CAD, CorelDRAW and Photoshop.
* High Reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
* Energy Saving: The efficiency of optic-electrical converting is up to 30%.
* Low Running Cost: No wearing part. Free maintaining.
Handheld portable laser marking machine fiber for metal 20W
RL-20PS RL-30PS RL-50PS
20W 30W 50W
Minimum Line Width
Single Pulse Energy
0.5mj 0.8mj 1.0mj
Repeat Frequency Adjustment Range
Power Adjust Range
110mm*110mm / 160mm*160mm optional
10℃~35℃ ( Non-condensing )
220V ( 110V ) / 50hZ ( 60Hz )
Medicines, gifts, trademark signs, the phone keypad, plastic translucent keys, electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, communication products, sanitary ware, tool accessories, knives, watches, jewelry, cars accessories, luggage buckle, cooking utensils, stainless steel products and other industries.
Any metal (including rare metal), such as copper, titanium, steel, stainless steel, gold, silver, aluminium, etc. and non-metallic materials, such as ABS, Nylon, PES, PVC, poly carbonate, etc.
Previous: No Information