Jul 22, 2020
Laser cleaning technology uses nanosecond or picosecond pulsed lasers to irradiate the surface of the workpiece to be cleaned, so that the surface of the workpiece absorbs the focused laser energy instantaneously to form a rapidly expanding plasma (a highly ionized unstable gas). The oil stains, rust spots, dust residues, coatings, oxide layers or film layers on the surface are vaporized or peeled off, so as to efficiently remove surface attachments.
Application areas: Typical applications of laser cleaning include mold cleaning, industrial rust removal, old paint and film removal, pre-welding and post-welding treatment, deesterification of precision parts, decontamination and deoxidation of electronic components, and cultural relics cleaning. It is widely used in metallurgy, molds, automobiles, hardware tools, transportation, construction, home appliances, machinery and other industries. The low and medium power cleaning machine can be customized as handheld or clamping type. The high-power clamp-on laser cleaning machine is suitable for high-efficiency equipment for mass production or large objects or large-area production environments. It is more intelligent and efficient, with high stability of the production line.
Car seat rust removal
Roller blade laser degreasing
Rust removal of mould
Rubber removal tire mould
Advantages of laser cleaning: At present, the cleaning methods widely used in the cleaning industry include mechanical cleaning, chemical cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning. However, under the constraints of environmental protection and the requirements of the high-precision machines, the application of these methods is greatly restricted. The laser cleaning machine has obvious advantages in various industries:
1) Automated assembly line: The laser cleaning machine can be integrated with CNC machine tools or robots to implement remote control and cleaning, which can realize the automation of equipment, form a product assembly line operation and intelligent operation.
2) Accurate positioning: the use of optical fiber to transmit and guide the laser to make it flexible, and the built-in scanning galvanometer to control the high-speed movement of the light spot, which is convenient for non-contacting laser cleaning treatment of special-shaped parts such as holes, grooves and other parts that are difficult to reach by traditional cleaning methods.
3) No damage: A short-term impact will not heat the metal surface and will not damage the substrate.
4) Good stability: The pulse laser used in the laser cleaning machine has a long service life, usually up to 100,000 hours, with stable quality and good reliability.
5) No environmental pollution: no chemical cleaning agent is required, no cleaning waste liquid is generated, and the pollutant particles and gas generated in the laser cleaning process can be collected and purified by the portable exhaust fan to avoid environmental pollution.
6) Low-maintenance: There are few consumables during the use of the laser cleaning machine. Only the lens needs to be cleaned or replaced regularly so that the maintenance cost is low.