Mar 09, 2021
Ⅰ. Abnormal sparks often appear when cutting thin carbon steel
We know that when laser cutting thin carbon steel, the flames are normally long and flat, with fewer split ends, and abnormal sparks will affect the smoothness and processing quality of the workpiece's cutting surface. If other parameters are normal, the following conditions should be considered:
1. The nozzle of the laser cutting head is seriously worn out, and the old nozzle should be replaced in time;
2. In the case of no new nozzle replacement, increase the cutting assist gas pressure;
3. If the thread at the connection between the nozzle and the laser cutting head is loose, the laser cutting should be suspended immediately, check the connection status of the laser cutting head, and reinstall the thread.
Ⅱ. Laser incomplete cutting
1. The choice of laser nozzle does not match the thickness of the processed sheet, change the nozzle or process the sheet;
2. The laser cutting line speed is too fast, and operation control is required to reduce the line speed.