Jul 24, 2020
Carbon dioxide laser marking machine is primarily used for marking non-metallic materials (plastic, glass, etc.). The fiber laser marking machine combines the functions of carbon dioxide laser marking machines and semiconductor laser marking machines. It can mark both metal and non-metallic materials. The operating speed is more than 3 times that of the semiconductor laser marking machine, and the service life is up to 100,000 hours, which is 5 times longer than that of the latter.
Characteristics of CO2 laser marking machine:
1. High marking accuracy, high speed, high efficiency of engraving and cutting, and the depth of engraving can be controlled arbitrarily;
2. Large laser power, can be used for engraving and cutting various non-metal products;
3. Use the 10.64nm laser beam to expand, control the deflection of the galvanometer and focus with the scanning head;
4. Clear marking, good beam pattern, stable system performance;
5. No consumables, low processing cost, long service life, low maintenance cost, suitable for high-volume, multi-variety, high-speed, high-precision continuous production;
6.Applicable materials of CO2 laser marking machine: paper, leather, cloth, plexiglass, epoxy resin, plastics, ceramics, crystal, jade, bamboo and wood products.
Characteristics of fiber laser marking machine:
1. The marking software is powerful and compatible with a variety of drawing software; supports various file formats;
2. Designed as an integrated structure, equipped with auto focus system, and the design accords with ergonomics;
3. Low-maintenance, long service life, small size, and able to work in harsh environments;
4. The processing speed is 2-3 times that of traditional marking machines;
5. The electro-optical conversion rate is high, and the power consumption of the whole machine is less than 500W, which is 1/10 of the solid laser marking machine, saving energy consumption markablely;
6. The beam quality is much better than the traditional solid laser marking machine. Suitable for fine and close markings due to smaller focused spot and divergence angle.
7.Applicable materials of fiber laser marking machine: high hardness alloys, oxides, electroplating layers, coatings, ABS plastics, epoxy resins, etc.