Mar 07, 2021
1. When using, please connect the cooling water first, adopt the principle of low inlet and high output, adjust the position of the outlet pipe to ensure that the cooling water is full of the cooling pipe and there can be no bubbles in the pipe, and then turn on the power. Requirements: Use soft water (distilled water or purified water) as the cooling water, and always pay attention to the temperature of the cooling water. The water temperature should be controlled within the range of 25℃-30℃, not too high or too low, especially in summer. Once the water temperature is found to be too high, The cooling water should be replaced in time or shut down for a period of rest: the cooling water in cold areas must not be frozen, especially after the laser is shut down, the cooling water must not be stored in the laser tube to prevent the cooling water from freezing and causing explosion. (Special attention: users who use AC power, the cooling water tank must be grounded);
2. The two supporting points of the laser tube should be at the point of 1/4 of the total length of the laser tube to ensure that the flow rate of the cooling water is 2L-4L/min; otherwise the effect is not good, it will cause mode jump, and the light spot will change several points to cause power Down; the cooling water return port in the water tank must be covered with water, otherwise the cooling water in the laser tube is not full when the laser tube is turned off every time.
3. Pay attention to protect the output window of the laser to avoid the smoke generated during the working process (including the process of debugging the optical path) from splashing on the surface of the output window to prevent the outer surface of the output window from being contaminated and the power will drop. In this case, absorbent cotton or silk cloth can be used. Dip anhydrous alcohol and gently wipe the outer surface of the output window;
4. During the debugging process, adjust the laser support point or rotate the laser position to achieve the best output effect, and then fix the laser.
5. Please pay attention: avoid dust accumulation near the high-voltage electrode, keep it dry, and keep the high-voltage terminal as far away from the metal as possible to prevent high-voltage ignition and discharge.
6. During the use of the laser, no scale should be formed in the cooling pipe, so as to avoid blockage of the cooling water and poor heat dissipation effect. Once found, 20% dilute hydrochloric acid can be used to clean the cooling pipe to remove scale.
7. The laser is made of glass, which is fragile. When installing and using, avoid local stress.
8. Use laser tube rationally to save laser energy. The best working current of laser tube is 16 mA.