Aug 06, 2020
When using a fiber laser cutting machine to process objects, we need to learn the equipment use and maintenance skills of the fiber laser cutting machine in order to better exert the efficiency of the equipment and maximize the efficiency of the equipment. The following will introduce the maintenance steps of fiber laser cutting machine:
1) Check the steel belt frequently to make sure it is in tension. Otherwise, there may be a problem in operation, which may cause casualties.
2) Check the straightness of the track and the verticality of the machine every six months, and maintain and debug if it is abnormal. Otherwise, the cutting error will increase and affect the cutting quality.
3) Use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum the dust and dirt from the machine once a week. All electrical cabinets should be closed and dustproof.
4) The racks of each rail should be wiped frequently and lubricated to ensure lubrication without debris. The motor must also be cleaned and lubricated frequently, so that the machine can move better while it is moving, cut more accurately, and the quality of the cut products will be improved.
5) The dual-focus laser cutting head is a fragile item on the laser cutting machine, and it is replaced regularly.