Nov 15, 2020
With the development of laser cutting technology, fiber laser cutting machines have been widely used, and in the process of use, we will also find some problems, such as slower cutting speed, poor cutting accuracy, etc., which may be due to the long-term Loss during use will affect the cutting performance. Let's analyze the reasons for the decrease in cutting performance of the fiber laser cutting machine.
1. Power: After the machine is used for a long time, the laser power will drop more or less, which will directly affect the cutting performance of the laser cutting machine;
2. Distance: The distance between the workpiece and the nozzle also affects the cutting effect of the laser cutting machine, so it is necessary to adjust the appropriate distance without affecting the cutting performance;
3. Position: The focus position directly affects the cutting progress. The diameter of the focus spot should be as small as possible, which will result in a narrow slit. If the cutting performance decreases, it is a good way to adjust the focus position;
4. Long-term overload production, failure to maintain, and improper operation by operators are all reasons for the degradation of cutting equipment.
In summary, we have found the reason for the decline in the performance of the laser cutting machine, then we can prescribe the right medicine and take preventive measures in time to effectively avoid or slow down the decline in cutting performance.
1. Pay attention to the maintenance of the machine at ordinary times. The long-term processing of fiber laser cutting machine will cause the wear of the parts, which will inevitably affect the cutting performance of the machine, so daily maintenance is very important.
2. Standardization of operating machines. The customer arranges a dedicated person to receive machine operation process training, and then arranges on-the-job operation after the training is qualified. The dedicated operation is not only conducive to the normal operation of the fiber laser cutting machine, but also can effectively avoid safety accidents.