Jun 11, 2020
After the laser marking machine has been used for a period of time, there may be problems such as the laser marking machine is unable to mark normally or does not produce light. After careful investigation, we found that there is a problem with the vibrating lens.
At this time, we need to remove the galvanometer and send it to the manufacturer or designated maintenance place for maintenance. After maintenance, we need to install the galvanometer. This paper mainly describes how to remove and press the galvanometer.
How to remove the galvanometer?
1. In case of complete power failure, disconnect the power supply cable connector of marking head. If some styles do not have this connector, it can be ignored.
2. Remove the field mirror, protect it and cover it. During the operation, fingers and other objects are not allowed to collide with the field mirror, especially the lens.
3. Use hardware tools, usually internal angle pickpockets, screw off the marking head, with the same care, to prevent the removed shell plate is connected with the galvanometer drive plate, to prevent excessive pulling force.
4. Disconnect all wires, power supply wires, signal wires and wires from the motor to the drive board.
5. Remove the drive plate, pack and place it, then remove y motor, X motor, and pay attention to package. Pack the drive plate and X and Y motors together, so that the task of removing the galvanometer is completed and can be sent to the place where it can be repaired.
How to install the galvanometer?
1. First install y motor and X motor, and ensure that they can not collide at any angle.
2. Install the two drive plates.
3. After connecting all wires, test and debug the angle and depth of galvanometer motor to ensure that the output center of final laser is the center of field mirror.
4. Clean up the wiring, arrange the length of the wire, etc., and then put all the caps of the marking head on the box.
5. Connect the external connection and restart the machine. At this time, the galvanometer installation of the laser coding machine is completed.