Sep 01, 2020
The main function:
1. Laser technology has penetrated into the semiconductor industry, and laser processing equipment has been successfully applied in the semiconductor field. The demand for highly integrated and high-performance semiconductor wafers continues to grow. Materials such as silicon, silicon carbide, sapphire, glass, and indium phosphide are widely used in the field of semiconductor wafers as substrate materials. Lasers have achieved good results in applications such as precision drilling and cutting of brittle materials, wafer dicing and cutting.
2. The display panel is becoming thinner, it is difficult to process with traditional mechanical methods, and the processing yield is also very low. For the processing of thin glass and ultra-thin glass, non-contact laser processing has huge advantages, which can be used for special-shaped cutting and hole drilling. It has the advantages of high precision, small chipping, no cracks, etc., which perfectly meets the higher processing requirements of the display industry due to technological innovation and improved standards. Laser processing technology has been widely used in the processing of cell phone panel glass and sapphire, display panels, touch screens and other fields.
1. Fast processing speed: 2.5mm thickness glass drilling Ф12mm hole, time <6s.
2. Fast production transfer: >7 firstname.lastname@example.org embossed glass; >6 email@example.com embossed glass;
3. Good processing quality: imported semiconductor green laser;
4. High yield: ≥99.5%;
5. Good stability: 7*24 hours long-term stable operation;
6. It can be customized according to customer requirements to realize online automatic processing of different sizes of glass.
7. Through holes, blind holes, oblique holes, step holes, square holes and other special shapes can be processed.
8. High precision: high-precision positioning system and processing platform, high-speed intelligent transmission mode;
9. Low-maintenance: non-contact processing, no consumables, no pollution, low operating cost, maintenance-free optical path;