Sep 22, 2020
After the laser marking machine has been used for a period of time, there may be problems such as no light output, and there may be a problem with the galvanometer.
At this time, we need to remove the galvanometer and send it to the manufacturer or designated repair center for repair and maintenance.
The steps to remove the galvanometer are as follows:
1. Disconnect the power cord connector of the galvanometer under the condition that the power is completely cut off.
2. Remove the field lens. During the operation, fingers should not hit the field lens, especially the lens.
3. Use an internal angle wrench to unscrew the galvanometer to prevent excessive pulling.
4. Unplug all wires, power supply wires, signal wires, and wires from the motor to the drive card.
5. Remove the drive board, then remove the Y motor and X motor, and pay attention to packing them separately.
The steps to install the galvanometer are as follows:
1. Install Y motor and X motor first, and ensure that they will not collide together.
2. Install the driver board.
3. After connecting all the wires, debug the galvanometer motor to ensure that the final laser output center position is in the center of the field lens.
4. Clean the connection, then close the casing of the galvanometer and tighten the screws.
5. After connecting the external circuit, the galvanometer installation of the laser coding machine is completed.