Jul 13, 2019
Compared with traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid impact cleaning, high frequency ultrasonic cleaning, laser cleaning has obvious advantages.
1. Laser cleaning is a kind of “green” cleaning method. It does not need to use any chemicals and cleaning liquid. The washed waste is basically solid powder, small in size, easy to store, recyclable, and can easily solve chemical cleaning tape. Environmental pollution problem
2. The traditional cleaning method is often contact cleaning, there is a mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object, the surface of the damaged object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the object to be cleaned, can not be removed, produces secondary pollution, no grinding by laser cleaning And non-contact to solve these problems
3. The laser can be transmitted through the optical fiber, with the robot and the robot, easy to achieve long-distance operation, can clean the parts that are difficult to reach by traditional methods, which can be used in some dangerous places to ensure the safety of personnel.
4. Laser cleaning can remove various types of pollutants on the surface of various materials, to achieve the cleanliness that can not be achieved by conventional cleaning. It also selectively cleans the surface of the material without damaging the surface of the material.
5. The purchase of laser cleaning system, although the initial one-time investment is higher, but the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time, low operating costs
Next: No Information